Some weight loss pills can cause severe side effects and therefore today they are not used for obesity treatment (e.g. Fenfluramine). Metermine can cause side effects as well. However, it is believed that the benefit from these diet pills is much greater than the harm.
Side effects are associated with the mechanism of action of Metermine. Most side effects, caused by Metermine slimming pills, occur in:
- The central nervous system (CNS)
- The cardiovascular system
- The gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
Metermine slimming pills (Phentermine are well tolerated in most patients. The appearance of side effects depends on individual tolerability of a patient and Metermine dosage.
The dosage of Metermine is 15mg, 30mg or 40mg. Most often, side effects are caused by Metermine 40mg, rarely by 15mg. Sometimes Metermine 15 mg does not suppress the appetite to the maximum; hence, Metermine 30mg is considered an optimal dose for the majority of overweight or obese patients.
Usually mild side effects do not require changing the dosage and disappear without special treatment within a short time. If severe side effects occur, doctors recommend to reduce the dosage or stop using Metermine slimming pills.
Metermine contains an active substance Phentermine, which starts acting right in the brain parts, responsible for satiety.
Therefore, the common side effects arise from the CNS, for instance:
- Temporal loss of consciousness
- Erectile dysfunction or other sexual disorders
- Difficulty with falling asleep or insomnia
- Bad mood and aversion to activities
- Emotional instability or uncertainty
- Worry and anxiety.
In order to reduce the risk of these side effects, Metermine slimming pills must never be used in mental disorders.
Do not take Metermine within 14 days after the use of antidepressants of MAO group (e.g. Parnate, Tranylcypromine, Nardil and Phenelzine).
- Besides, Metermine provides a significant impact on the blood pressure and changes the heart rhythm. Many patients, suffering from obesity, have heart problems. Therefore, they must be careful when taking Metermine slimming pills.
- An overuse of Metermine slimming pills may cause not just cardiovascular side effects, but also an acute cerebrovascular accident and irreversible necrosis of heart muscle.
To minimize the risk of cardiovascular side effects, an obese patient is advised not to take drugs that affect the blood pressure and the heart work.
Even the overuse of coffee during Metermine therapy can affect the anti-obesity therapy and cause side effects.
During the therapy with Metermine diet pills, the GIT side effects occur rarely as a rule. The most common of them are: dryness in the mouth or unusual taste. In addition, people may have such unwanted side effects as uncontrolled defecation or a constipation.
Usage of Metermine diet pills and weight loss provide mostly a positive effect on a patient’s body and overall health. However, if any side effects occur, a patient should stop using Metermine and visit a doctor.
If you are taking Metermine diet pills, but they are pricey at local pharmacies, you can buy cheap Metermine pills on online pharmacy. When ordering several packs of Metermine drug, you can offset your costs for obesity pharmacotherapy.