Steroids is a class of organic substances of animal or vegetable origin that have a high biological activity.
Steroids are legally used in modern medicine in the treatment of many diseases and pathologies (e.g., for the treatment of late puberty).
Why use steroids
Steroids have found a wide application in sports and especially in bodybuilding.
As a rule, anabolic steroids are used for this purpose.
Anabolic steroids imitate the action of male hormone testosterone and allow men to be more “manly”.
Use of anabolic steroids with Phentermine
Some people take Phentermine weight loss tablets and anabolic steroids.
This helps to reduce the amount of fat and to increase muscle mass.
Steroids have a significant effect on the body and are able to:
- Accelerate the rate of protein synthesis
- Reduce the recovery time of muscle tissue
- Reduce the cortisol effect that contributes to the tissue disintegration
- Speed up metabolism and fat burning
- Stop the formation of new fat cells
- To increase muscle mass, the following anabolic steroids can be used:
- Danazol, Testosterone Cypionate, Fluoxymesterone, Testosterone Enanthate and Delatestryl.
How to use Phentermine with steroids in a safe way
Typically, steroids can be used when taking Phentermine weight loss tablets.
However, this should be done with caution.
The use of Testosterone Enanthate anabolic steroid can cause side effects – nausea, changes in liver function and changes in libido.
Just as Phentermine weight loss tablets; anabolic steroids may have a significant effect on the central nervous system (CNS).
Steroids affect the hormone level and can change the brain activity.
Signs of overdose
Overdose of steroids may cause side effects from CNS, such as:
- increased aggression,
- visual and auditory hallucinations,
- feeling of extreme sadness,
- propensity for violence.
The use of steroids and Phentermine can significantly affect the cardiovascular system.
These drugs can elevate blood pressure when used independently, so, when combined, they should be used with caution in patients with cardiovascular complications.
Steroids containing testosterone increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases and can cause irreversible myocardial necrosis.
In addition, high level of testosterone can cause baldness in men and women.