How does weight loss begin? No, not with the choice of the right diet. It begins with an answer to the question “Why do you need it”. How to do it so that the goals really help to achieve the desired slenderness?
WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS
Alas, the thought is fleeting. It can not be fixed or stopped. And if it seems to you that you can perfectly keep all your goals in your head, then you are deeply mistaken.
It is perfect, if you not just fix them on paper, but approach the goals fixing with creativity:
- write different words in different colors,
- make a collage of photos and drawings.
- Remember, the subconscious perceives the world easier in bright colors.
USE PRESENT TIME
Our subconscious mind is designed in such a way that it refuses to perceive the past and future time. It works well only with the present. Phrase goals as if the desired has already happened. This will help you to achieve your weight loss results faster.
FORMULATE CLEARLY AND PRECISELY
To help your goal reach your subconsciousness, it needs to be simplified and detailed as much as possible. For example, the goal:
- “When I lose weight, I will float like a butterfly” even though sounds poetic, yet is very
- “I lost weight, and my walk became light, and movements – elegant”is more understandable and verbal.
FEEL YOUR GOAL
And put your emotions in the very goal phrasing. Let’s say you dream of going out in a beautiful swimsuit to the beach when you see the cherished figure of 55 kg on the scales. Of course, you can do this right now. However, if you are not happy with your body, then you will rather feel discomfort. Try to express in your words the feelings of a woman who has acquired slenderness:
- “On the beach in a bathing suit, I feel a confident, beautiful woman”.
See the difference?
WRITE OBJECTIVES IN A POSITIVE WAY
All things that you are leaving while parting with extra weight – are negative, and those that you are aiming at while achieving the desired – positive:
- Do not focus on what you want to get rid of: “When I lose weight, I will get rid of shortness of breath.”
- Concentrate on what you will come to: “I easily climb to the fifth floor, and my breath remains smooth and calm.”
GET RID OF THE PARTICLE “NOT”
This particle passes by our perception. As a result, you subconsciously tune yourself to what you actually forbid yourself, what you deny, what you are trying to get rid of.
DESCRIBE IN YOUR GOALS HOW CLOSE PEOPLE TREAT YOU
Perhaps, it will be some words that you want to hear from close people, change in personal relationships, any signs of attention. Simulate for your own purposes the reality that pleases you.
MAKE SEVERAL GOALS
At least seven. It is better if they concern different spheres of your life – the desired changes in:
- personal relationships.
DIVIDE GOALS INTO GROUPS
You are better to have short-term, distant and long-term goals:
- The first goals will influence the ease and pleasantness of weight loss,
- The second goals will influence the guarantee of a stable result.
- Mark out the goals that you reach, and write new ones until you achieve the desired result.
REGULARLY REVIEW GOALS
Do this a couple of times a day. This will make it easier to think about the pleasant bonuses of future slenderness, instead of missing the “tidbits” that you are not getting in the moment.