More than half of adults are overweight in most developed countries in the world. The more extra pounds appear in people, the more desperate their attempts to lose weight. Prescription appetite suppressants or fat blockers are often used in search of a simple way to lose weight.
Orlistat is the first and only drug that works by blocking the body’s ability to digest fat. When using diet pills Orlistat, 30 percent of fats contained in food is derived from the body.
Phentermine is a number one prescription appetite suppressant in the United States. It was approved over 50 years ago and has already helped millions of Americans to lose weight during this time. Phentermine stimulates parts of the brain responsible for appetite and helps to control hunger.
Safety and efficacy of Orlistat and Phentermine have been proven by a variety of clinical trials. Both drugs help to reduce a layer of fat on the abdomen, hips and other body parts. However, some fundamental differences between the drugs exist that may affect choice of one of them
Phentermine is a mild CNS stimulant that effectively reduces appetite within no more than 10-12 weeks of continuous administration. After that, previous craving for food returns, which need to be controlled by yourself.
A distinctive feature of Orlistat is its effectiveness as a part of prolonged weight loss program. The drug works only in the intestine; it is not addictive and therefore recommended for long-term treatment of obesity
Orlistat and Phentermine have side effects. Typically, harm of side effects does not outweigh benefits of treatment of overweight or obesity. Excess fat by itself is a health hazard and often causes concomitant diseases.
- There is a big difference between side effects of Orlistat and side effects of Phentermine
- Phentermine increases blood pressure, which is already high in most obese people
- Various moderate or severe heart diseases are contraindications to the use of Phentermine.Commonly, weight loss pills Orlistat do not cause dangerous side effects, but they can be very unpleasant
- Orlistat common side effects include flatulence, diarrhea and others bowel problems
- It should be noted that such problems often occur at the beginning of obesity treatment course
- Phentermine helps quickly to achieve short-term results, but it should not be taken for a long time.
- Orlistat slowly but guaranteed removes excess pounds and inches.
The initial stage of weight management plan can include use of Phentermine. For further weight control, Orlistat therapy can be started. Pay special attention that Orlistat and Phentermine must not be used together.