Let us lose weight fast, in just a week and a half, without limiting simple pleasures. You probably wonder how this could be achieved without strict weight loss diet meal plan. Keep reading this weight loss review, and you’ll see.
The best options are lentils, chickpeas, beans and soy.
These are perfect products with low fat content, while rich in:
- vitamins B and E,
- folic acid,
They will “calm” your appetite, help regulate blood sugar levels (which also affects your fat deposits) and will certainly accelerate digestion.
*Eat beans 2 to 4 times a week in small amounts, using vegetables as a side dish.
Switch Your Usual Plates To Dessert Plates
Use a psychological trick to defeat your hunger!
Just the view of a plate, filled to the brim, gives a signal to our body that it will get satiated.
This means that you will feel full after eating three times less food.
Remember to eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly.
The Canadian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism reminds:
Saturation effect comes into our brain only 20 minutes after the start of a meal.
Choose Carbohydrates With A Low Gi
Bet only on useful carbohydrates.
These ones have a low glycemic index (GI). They do not raise your blood sugar level by stimulating a sharp insulin release, and they don’t turn into fat deposits. In other words, such foods boost your weight loss.
All carbs-containing products are divided by the dietitians into groups with high (greater than 70), medium (69-50) and low (49 or less) glycemic index.
The most “dietary”, in terms of GI (in ascending order, i.e. starting from the most useful) are:
- cauliflower and Brussels sprouts,
- hazelnuts and pistachios,
- Dijon mustard,
- Chinese noodles,
- wild rice.
Only Acidic Fruits And Only Before A Meal
When you eat fruit after a meal, you add up sugar production in your body, thus contributing to weight gain. Fruits that you eat before a meal have the opposite effect due to their high content of water and fiber. Plus they reduce hunger naturally.
- Include kiwi, pineapple, melon or watermelon in your pre-lunch ideas for weight loss.
Avoid Feeling Hungry
All women losing weight should know what snacks will let them “hold on” till lunch or dinner. Note that in 1985, scientists from the University of Sydney have developed a “satiety index” of the most common products. The higher it is, the better the product copes with hunger. They took one portion of white bread (240 calories) as 100%.
As a result, the nutritionists found that:
- whole grain bread satiates 1.5 times better than white bread;
- buns and muffins, besides adding to your fat deposits, simply “fall” into the
- body – they are among the last by satiation ability;
- the most satiating fruits are oranges;
- fish satiates twice as better as chicken or meat;
- yogurt has little value as a snack, since it is the worst tool for satisfying hunger,
- absolute champion by the sense of satisfaction from food is the oatmeal.
Use Herbs And Species Instead Of Salt
Replace salt to healthy and digestion stimulating herbs and spices, such as:
- bouquet garni,
It you like complementing your dishes with sauces, give your preference to pesto.
Its classic recipe doesn’t include any salt.
Make Green Smoothie
A proper green smoothie is the best way to replenish your body with minerals, dietary fiber and protein.
It will also help you boost metabolism.
A perfect formula goes like this:
- 1 or 2 glasses of water;
- 70% of green fruit
- 30% of green leaves.
“This cocktail enriches your body with iron, helps cleanse the liver, removes toxins, improves digestion and strengthens your immune system,” says the nutritionist Laura Pires from the International Academy of Ayurveda.
Drink Even When Not Thirsty
“A minimum amount of water is required for our kidneys just to flush toxins, yet if you constantly drink plenty of fluids, you will help your body disperse the accumulated fats,” says Dr. Jiménez Ucero, an immunologist and a nutritionist.
- before a meal, water brings fullness.
- during a meal, water slows down the digestion.
- the colder the water, the worse it is, since it contributes to “fat freezing”.
Give Yourself A Good Sweat
Recent studies have shown that people with more excess weight tend to spend more calories when exercising.
- Thus, a person weighing 50 kg burns an average of 240 calories per hour; 77 kg – 388 calories; 90 kg – 572.
- Slow hatha yoga helps burn 175 calories in one hour,
- Strength yoga – 300
- vinyasa – 445, which equals to the amount of calories you burn when cycling for an hour,
- hot bikram – 630, which is even more than you spend during an hour of jogging.
Clothes For Weight Loss
A couple of years ago, sporting goods market presented special clothing for weight loss. It focuses particularly such problem areas as the buttocks and thighs.
Models are made of a special elastic “titanium” fabric, reminding of clothing for professional athletes, which improves microcirculation.
Moreover, the fabric is woven with:
- vitamin E,
These substances combined with the microcirculatory effect of the fabric will smooth your skin and reduce the “orange peel” effect.