It turns out that astrology has long and effectively helped people get rid of excess weight. There is a special direction – astrodietology! Today, we find out what products Taurus needs to get rid of and how many cups of coffee are Pisces allowed to have per a day.
There is no single recipe for each and every person. The weight loss diet based on horoscope is made up individually for each person. It takes into account the synthesis of elements in the human natal chart, as well as strong and weak planets.
However, when it comes to general recommendations for the zodiac diet, you need to remember that you should begin it in the first days of the growing moon. On the waning moon, it is good to get rid of excess water from your body. When the moon is in the signs of Virgo or Capricorn, following a strict diet will be the most easy.
Do not forget, however, that in addition to astrological forecasts, you should consult with your doctor before beginning a strict diet.
- Choose dishes that have the least amount of dark meat. For you, such meat is a heavy food that delays active metabolism.
- Opt for fish mostly.
- Instead of traditional black and green teas, choose berry and fruit ones.
- Avoid consuming large amounts of sweets and switch to a plentiful amount of fruits, vegetables, and berries.
- When it comes to drinks, choose those that are based on cranberries and cowberries.
- Especially useful tea is the one with chamomile.
- Choose foods that contain large amounts of potassium and vitamin B (potatoes, figs).
- Do not abuse coffee, pastries, and pasta.
- Add to your nutrition all kinds of cereals and fermented milk products (necessarily cheese).
- Review the number of meals. Switch to split meals, increasing the number of meals (and reducing the portion size).
- Add to your menu chicken, turkey, cereals, fermented milk products.
- Drink plenty of plain mineral water.
- Avoid heavy fatty foods and alcohol.
- Be sure to add more protein to your menu (eggs, boiled chicken).
- Zucchini, dried fruits, eggplant, and figs are very useful for you.
- Eat your food quietly without haste.
- The main issue with Virgos are irregular meals. You need to actively fight this problem and correct your habits.
- Be sure to add to your weight loss diet grilled vegetables, pasta (al dente and with a minimum amount of sauces), steamed meat.
- Whole grain bread will also be useful.
- Consume less salty foods, since these slow down the metabolic processes in your body.
- You need foods that contain vitamins A, E, C.
- Eat more hard vegetables, such as cabbage, carrots, and asparagus.
- Choose such fruits, as grapes, oranges, and apples.
- Alcohol should be avoided completely.
- Revise your nutrition.
- Switching to split meals is very important. 3. Increase the amount of vegetables (carrots, beets, pumpkin, radishes) and protein foods.
- Great products for you are meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.
- As a side dish, choose rice and broccoli.
- Try to add mineral salt to your diet.
- Add to your menu dates, peaches, and apricots.
- When choosing salads, watch for the dressing, and opt for olive oil with lemon juice.
- Add to your salads parsley, dill, coriander, and mint.
- Drink more natural mineral water, which contains potassium.
- Vegetable soups can be the basis of your menu nutrition.
- Boldly add various spices (cumin, anise, sage) to your food. This will contribute to excellent digestion.
- Great dishes for you are braised meat, vegetables, whole wheat bread, sour-milk products (kefir).
- Exclude fried potatoes and canned food.
- Be sure to reduce the amount of sweet and bakery foods.
- The most useful is a balanced menu with a high content of fruits and berries. Pomegranate will be especially useful for you.
- Buckwheat porridge will provide you with strength and energy.
- Avoid dark meat, give up fried food.
- Choose grilled vegetables and steamed dishes.
- Add more fruits and berries to your diet (especially cherries and sour cherries).
- Observe the meal schedule and reduce snacks.
- Do not drink coffee in large quantities, one cup a day is enough.
- Avoid any sweet drinks.