Many people are well aware of today’s “miracle diets”. Most know how dangerous these are. Yes, some of them are capable to help you significantly lose weight. However, you often have to pay with your health for this weight loss. Besides, every kilogram that you managed to lose usually gets back on you very quickly, and sometimes brings a couple of “friends”.
So, let’s just skip the “miracle diets” and save our own time and money. If your aim is to lose weight fast and, most importantly, safely, you have to simply adjust your lifestyle and follow a few simple rules.
Rule No. 1 Of An Effective Weight Loss
Firstly, if you want to get into the desired shape, you have to burn more calories than you consume.
That is, you need to move more and eat less. For example, if you consume about 1200 calories a day, and exercise for an hour a day, you can lose 3 to 7 kg in a few weeks. Yet, it is important not to go overboard, because a dramatic weight loss can negatively affect your health.
If you are trying to effectively lose weight without exhausting your body, make physical activity a usual part of your life. It doesn’t imply visiting sports clubs and torturing yourself in the gym. It is enough just to slightly change your lifestyle.
Instead of driving to work or using the elevator, simply walk. Go bike-riding with your friends, run with your dog, make squats during TV commercials, swim in the pool, or go out to dance.
Rule No. 2 Of An Effective Weight Loss
The second thing that experts recommend for a quick weight loss, is sticking to a healthy diet. You also have to minimize the consumption of:
- animal fat,
- dairy products,
Your attention should be focused on:
- soy products,
- egg whites,
- chicken breasts,
- low-fat dairy products,
- lean meats.
At an early stage of your weight loss, you can provide your body with a good trigger. It can help you lose 2.5 kg and involves limiting the consumption of starch and salts, which inhibit the withdrawal of fluid from your body. Still, you shouldn’t mistake this “weight loss” with the true one, since all you lose at this stage is excess liquid, and not fat deposits.
Basic Rules Of Healthy Eating:
- Breakfast: fats, carbohydrates, dairy products.
- Lunch: protein, vegetables.
- Dinner: vegetables, proteins, carbohydrates.
- Snack: dairy products, fruits, vegetables and proteins.
However, this does not mean that you should completely abandon any products to lose weight. Pampering yourself with something banned can be very helpful sometimes. Develop a system of rewards. For example, if you manage to lose one kilogram, you have the right to have one serving of ice cream, candy or a cup of sweetened coffee.
Rule No. 3 Of An Effective Weight Loss
Third, drink plenty of water!
If you want to know how you can effectively lose weight, drink only pure water and green tea without sugar. Water is vital and useful for our body. All other beverages, including juices, contain a lot of calories and harmful additives that slow your weight loss progress.
For maximum results, experts recommend to drink one glass of water before and after each meal. This method helps reduce the feeling of hunger and to help your body get rid of harmful substances.
A Few More Useful Tips:
- Remove the forbidden foods from your house.
- To stop yourself from eating up boredom or bad mood, find yourself an interesting hobby or activity.
- Eat only while sitting at the table and only from your own plate.
- Do not skip regular meals.
- Keep a diary and note what you ate.
- Chew your food slowly and carefully. Your brain needs about 15 minutes to realize that your stomach is full.
- Walking outdoors is much more effective in coping with a bad mood, than eating sweet and fatty foods.
- To make it easier to resist the temptations, have a snack before you leave home, especially if you are going to visit someone or to a grocery store.
- Learn to tell your appetite “no”. Feed your body only when it is really necessary.
- Celebrate your victory over the excess weight. Stimulate and encourage yourself.
“Soon, you will start enjoying this approach to weight loss. You will believe in your own strength and will flit like a butterfly!”