The medical diet for three days suggests a fast weight loss, yet without bringing any harm to your health. It is perfect for those people who want to lose weight, and want to avoid any possible diet-related health problems. Therefore, such weight loss diet can be called “correct”. It implies the consumption of a variety of products, while each day will still remain a fast day.
This is what your menu should look like during this three-day diet:
Menu for the first day
- You can eat up to 500 g of boiled veal or chicken (breast).
- Cook the meat with greens and carrots, and without salt.
- Divide the resulting meat into 5 portions and eat these throughout the day.
- The volume of liquid that you need to consume in a day is 2 liters.
Another option for the fast day on the medical diet for weight loss involves eating chocolate. You need 80 g of dark chocolate with the highest cocoa content that you can find. Chocolate is supposed to replace meat. You should have one slice of this wonderful treat every 1.5 hour. This will keep your mood high due to phenylalanine, which is found in chocolate. Glucose will help your brain work in the normal mode.
Menu for the second day
- You are allowed to consume only fruits and vegetables, as well as berries.
- The total volume of products of plant origin should be 2 kg.
- Grapes, bananas and potatoes are banned for this day.
- You can drink as much water as you wish. The same applies to herbal teas, yet you should not add any sugar to the drink.
Menu for the third day
- The final day of the diet involves the use of 2 liters of yogurt and a cup of buckwheat porridge.
- Cover buckwheat with boiling water in the evening of the second day and let it sit until morning, so that your porridge is ready in the morning.
- The entire volume of food should be divided into several meals.
This slimming diet can help you get rid of excess weight and avoid any possible harm to your health. During the entire diet course, you will remain active and will be able to cope with your usual tasks.