Losing weight in a delicious way is only possible when you are following a comprehensive, well-thought-out weight loss program, and comply with its rules and recommendations.
You may wonder, how does such weight loss program look like.
Well, you have to read on and find out the answer to your question.
To make your weight loss process as effective, as possible, please follow the regimen, presented below.
Weight loss program regimen
First, get ready for a marathon and not a race.
This weight loss diet will allow you to lose 1 to 5 kilograms, yet you need to follow it for five weeks.
Throughout this time, you can allow yourself something beyond the menu even every day.
- latte with skim milk on the way to work (130 kcal), or
- a piece of raspberry pie (190 kcal), or
- popcorn at the cinema (105 kcal).
All this will not hurt the process of weight loss, since our diet is made at the rate of 1600 calories per day:
- 350 kcal for breakfast,
- 450 kcal for lunch and dinner,
- 150 kcal for evening tea.
the remaining 200 kcal are allocated for times when you want to have something extra, which you really want (of course, an additional portion of pasta is illegal).
For the first week, follow the menu without fail. Starting from Day 8, you can begin combining the list:
- mix lunch and dinner dishes,
- vegetables and fruits specified in the recipes,
- switch lettuce leaves and cereals to similar or more loved ones.
Monitor the changes that happen to you.
On the first day of the new gastronomic life, weigh yourself and measure with a measuring tape your:
Record all data into a notebook or a smartphone.
Every week, do the same measurements and rejoice.
Menu For Day 1
- BREAKFAST: Pancakes. Mix the dough of 2 egg whites, 3 tbsp. flour, ⅓ a glass of milk with a fat content of 1%, ¼ sliced banana, 1 tbsp. sugar and ¼ tsp. vanilla. Cook the pancakes and have them with 2 tbsp. unsweetened yogurt, the remaining banana, walnuts (2 tbsp.) and honey (1 tbsp.).
- LUNCH: Tea, fruit, cheese. Take 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 slices of cheese (60 g), 1 whole-grain bun, 1 apple, 10 grapes. Drink a cup of tea and have another 100 grams of any fruit.
- SNACK: Sandwich. Put in a pita bread (60 g) 1 tbsp. canned tuna, 2 tbsp. grated carrots, 1 tbsp. unsweetened yoghurt. Add a lettuce leaf and 1 tomato.
- DINNER: Spaghetti. Boil 100 g of pasta. Fry 100 g of salad leaves, 150 g of beans and 1 leaf of green onions with 1 tbsp. olive oil, mix with pasta and season with 3 tbsp. vinegar, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. of freshly squeezed orange juice and ½ tsp. soy sauce.
Menu For Day 2
- BREAKFAST: Omelet. Whisk 1 egg and 2 egg whites, add 2 tbsp. of grated carrot, 2 tbsp. of green peas, 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, a pinch of garlic seasoning and black pepper. Fry on 1 tbsp. olive oil and put on a piece of whole wheat bread, top with cheese with a fat content of less than 20% (2 tbsp.).
- LUNCH: Soup and toast. Eat 200 ml of soup made of meat and vegetables – cook it yourself, buy a semi-finished or take-out soup, sprinkle 2 tbsp. of Parmesan cheese on top. You can complement the lunch with a piece of whole-grain bread, covered with soft cheese with a fat content of up to 20%.
- SNACK: Rice. Boil 100 g of wild or brown rice, season with 2 tbsp. of marinara sauce and sprinkle with grated parmesan (2 tbsp.).
- DINNER: Burger. Order the smallest burger and with the minimum of additives. If desired, treat yourself to 300 ml of diet cola and 1 apple.
Menu For Day 3
- BREAKFAST: Porridge. Cook 100 grams of oatmeal with 150 ml of 1% milk. Sprinkle with ½ tsp. of cinnamon, 4 tbsp. of frozen or fresh blueberries, 1 tbsp. of chopped walnuts and add honey (1 tbsp.).
- LUNCH: Roll. Wrap 140 g of canned tuna, finely chopped celery stalk and ½ apple, ¼ of a red onion and 3 leaves of lettuce in mountain bread. Season with sauce made of 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tbsp. of honey. Also have 3 tbsp. of hummus and 50 g of boiled broccoli.
- SNACK: Yoghurt with raspberry puree and muesli (125 ml).
- DINNER: Roulade. Stuff 120 g of chicken breast with a mixture of 1 tbsp. of crushed broccoli, 3 tbsp. of grated cheese with a fat content of less than 20% and 1 tbsp. of salsa sauce or ketchup. Bake together with 2 potatoes, sliced straw and sprinkled with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, and 10 heads of Brussels sprouts.
Menu For Day 4
- BREAKFAST: Roll. Wrap 3 tbsp. of cottage cheese with a fat content of 1-2%, 2 tbsp. of almonds, 1 tbsp. of honey, ½ apple in a mountain bread.
- LUNCH: Salad. Mix 100 g of roasted chicken breast with 120 g of boiled cereals (couscous or bulgur), a handful of spinach, 2 tbsp. of grated carrot, 2 tbsp. of Feta cheese, 1 tbsp. of dried cranberries and 1 tbsp. of chopped walnuts. Season with 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar and ½ st. of olive oil.
- SNACK: Cocktail. Mix in a blender 100 ml of unsweetened yogurt, 120 ml of 1% milk, 2 strawberries and 1 kiwi.
- DINNER: Roast. Large cut and fry 2 potatoes in 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 chicken sausage (100 g), half a bell pepper, ¼ of red onions. Season with hot sauce (½ tsp) and a pinch of paprika.
Menu For Day 5
- BREAKFAST: Omelette. Boil 90 g of wheat, and then fry with 30 grams of spinach. Separately, fry 1 egg on 1 tbsp. of olive oil, lay the egg over spinach and cereals. As a dessert, have a grapefruit.
- LUNCH: Salad. Mix 60 g of salad leaves with 150 g of boiled or canned lentils, cut 1 boiled beet, 1 fresh cucumber, 30 g of goat cheese. Season with 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Separately eat 8 strawberries.
- SNACK: Coffee. 250 ml latte on skimmed milk, 1 muesli bar with berries (50 g).
- DINNER: Fajitas. Fry 120 g of low-fat ground beef on 1 tbsp. of olive oil, add half of a red bell pepper – diced, a little chopped onions, pour in 200 ml of tomato paste. Wrap the mixture in three corn tortillas and place in the oven. Eat with 2 tbsp. of unsweetened yogurt and 1 slice of avocado.
Menu For Day 6
- BREAKFAST: Muesli. Add 1 kiwi, 4 tbsp. of muesli or granola and 2 tbsp. of ground almonds to 200 ml of unsweetened yogurt.
- LUNCH: Sandwich. Mash 1 hard-boiled egg and two hard boiled whites in a bowl, cut into cubes ½ avocado, 2 tbsp. of green onions and 1 tbsp. of cilantro. Add 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard, and a pinch of pepper. Place the mixture on 2 slices of whole-grain bread. Add a thinly sliced large tomato and 4 leaves of salad to the sandwich.
- SNACK: Apple. Cut in halves and cover each half with a teaspoon of Dulce de Leche, sprinkle with coconut chips (1 tsp).
- DINNER: Paella. Buy any frozen dish made of cereals, vegetables and meat (paella, pilaf, risotto) or order in a restaurant – and have 250 g.
Menu For Day 7
- BREAKFAST: Potatoes. Boil, cut along, slightly crush the pulp with a fork, put a slice of cheese with a fat content of up to 20% on top and sprinkle with dried oregano, broil.
- LUNCH: Rice with vegetables. Boil 120 g of brown rice, as well as 100 g of any beans. Grate ½ of a large carrot, dice 1 medium cucumber. Mix all the ingredients, season with 2 tbsp. of sesame oil, 1 tbsp. of vinegar and 1 tbsp. of soy sauce, add 1 tsp. of grated ginger, a pinch of garlic seasoning.
- SNACK: Salad. Dice 1 large cucumber, 1 large tomato and ¼ avocado, season with 125 ml of unsweetened yogurt, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- DINNER: Salmon. 120 g of salmon fillets marinate for 20 minutes in ½ orange juice, mixed with 1 tsp. of soy sauce, then bake. As a side dish, boil 80 g of pearl barley, mix with 1 tbsp. of cashew and season with juice of ½ orange. Also fry 10 asparagus spears without oil.
The menu is composed by dieticians Stephanie Clarke and Willow Jarosc from the New York clinic C&J Nutrition.