- Duromine: weight loss medication (anti-obesity drug)
- Pharmaceutical form of Duromine: hard gelatin capsules for oral use
- Active ingredient of Duromine capsules: Phentermine
- Chemical name of Phentermine: alpha, alpha – Dimethylphenethylamine
- Phentermine dosage in a capsule of Duromine: 15, 30 or 40mg.
The international classification of Duromine (Phentermine)
- CNS stimulant (psychostimulant)
- Centrally acting anti-obesity product
- Anorexigenic agent (anorectic agent)
- Amphetamine-type weight loss drug
- Sympathomimetic amine
- Appetite suppressant.
Classification of Duromine (Phentermine) in various countries in the world
- S4 – Prescription Only Medicine (in Australia)
- Class C5 Controlled Drug (in New Zealand)
- Schedule IV controlled substance (in the USA)
- Schedule G control drug (in Canada)
- Duromine (Phentermine) capsules on sale.
The international pharmaceutical market offers for sale:
- PVC blister packs of Duromine capsules
- PVDC blister packs of Duromine capsules
- Aluminium blister packs of Duromine capsules
- Plastic bottles of Duromine capsules.
Retail segment of the pharmaceutical market offers for sale packs of 3, 7 and 30 of weight loss capsules Duromine (Phentermine). Wholesale buyers of prescription weight loss products have the possibility to get a pack of 300 Duromine capsules.
Duromine (Phentermine) in pharmacies
- Australian pharmacies offer for sale Duromine capsules 15mg, 30mg and 40mg in blister packs (7 or 30 capsules in a pack).
- NZ pharmacies offer for sale Duromine capsules 15mg and 30mg in plastic bottles and blister packs (30 capsules in a pack).
In the U.S. pharmacies, Duromine capsules are not sold. Obese and overweight Americans are prescribed other weight loss drugs containing Phentermine. These drugs are sold in the USA under various trade names (Adipex, Suprenza). Many U.S. manufacturers and suppliers of weight loss drugs sell Phentermine pills in the USA under generic name Phentermine Hydrochloride.