Anadrol in bodybuilding is known as a very potent steroid. If you search for Anadrol before and after photos and read through Anadrol reviews, you may notice that Anadrol results are usually positive. However, it is important to know how to use this steroid correctly in order to get the best of your cycle.
Anadrol case study: What is Anadrol used for?
People, who are looking for Anadrol for sale online and in other sources, choose this steroid for its milder nature when it comes to side effects, compared to other harsher anabolic steroids.
At that, it is effective for:
- enhancing performance,
- running longer trainings without feeling exhaustion,
- recovering faster after the trainings,
- achieving high Anadrol gains.
The great news for anyone, who wants to achieve any of the above improvements, is that you can run Anadrol cycle for bulking using the dosage form of Anadrol (Oxymetholone) that you prefer, be it pills, injectable or liquid form. In addition, while looking for Anadrol for sale, pay attention to the fact that choosing Anadrol 50 mg can help you save some money on your steroid cycle, compared to choosing Anadrol 25 mg.
Anadrol dosing regimen
While developing your schedule, it is important to keep in mind that the half-life of Anadrol is 8 to 9 hours, so you will need to take it twice a day. What you need to do is to split your daily dosage in two, and take the first dose in the morning, and the second – in the evening. This will help you achieve the best results from the use of this steroid. Even though you might buy Anadrol injections in different resources, keep in mind that injectable version is not its original dosage form. In addition, due to its chemical structure, the use of oral Anadrol does not reduce its effectiveness and bioavailability, compared to its injectable form.
As for choosing the right dosage for you for an Anadrol cycle, it all depends on your steroid user level and your sex. In general, Anadrol in bodybuilding is taken at 25 mg to 120 mg per day in men and at 10 mg in women. The higher the dose, the shorter should be the length of your Anadrol cycle.
- If you are a first-timer on Anadrol, take up to Anadrol 50 mg per day (divided into two doses), for no more than 8 weeks;
- If you already have a successful experience of using Anadrol, take up to Anadrol 75 mg per day (divided into two doses), for no more than 6 weeks;
- If you can say without reservation that you are an advanced steroid user, you can take up to the highest recommended dose of 100 mg (do not exceed 120 mg) per day (divided into two doses), for no more than 4 weeks.
Of course, it is always better to start your acquaintance with this steroid with low Anadrol doses to check your body response.
- It is strongly not recommended to take oral Anadrol with any other steroid that comes in oral dosage form at the same time.
- The duration of use of this steroid should not exceed 2 consecutive months.
- If you use a dose that exceeds 50mg to achieve higher Anadrol gains, you increase the risk of possible Anadrol side effects
Before you buy Anadrol online or anywhere else, you need to schedule your cycle and calculate how much Anadrol and other products you need. This might help you save some money and not forget to buy something that you might need for good Anadrol results. As you already know, you need to be very reasonable with the dosage and the duration of your cycle, so please don’t underestimate the importance of moderation.
In addition to the above recommendations on dosing schedule and Anadrol warnings, keep in mind to:
- Avoid running long cycles with breaks in between to avoid hepatotoxicity;
- During a 12-month period, take Anadrol no longer than 4 months;
- Always run an Anadrol PCT, which includes the use of Nolvadex or Clomid.
Anadrol side effects
You already know what is Anadrol used for and what are its effects over the body. However, like any other steroid, Anadrol side effects are highly are a real possibility, and these can be quite severe. So, it’s important to do your best to lower the risk of their occurrence. First of all, you can do this by observing the recommended dosage, dosing regime and cycle duration.
The following signs should warn you and become a reason to reconsider the reasonability of further use of this steroid:
- Edemas – sign of water retention – this can alter your blood pressure to an undesirable extent.
- Breast enlargement – sign of gynecomastia – if you notice the first signs of this side effect, you need to either stop using Anadrol or use a SERM along during the cycle.
- Skin problems and loss of hair on the head – if you already suffer from these problems, you are at a higher risk of their development during an Anadrol cycle, so think twice before you try this steroid.
- Fatigue, depression, low libido, and erectile dysfunction – signs of low Testosterone levels – Anadrol makes your body reduce or stop producing Testosterone, which is fraught with various unpleasant consequences. Add maintaining dose to your cycle to sort out this possible issue.
- Itching, nausea, loss of appetite, dark urine, yellow color of eyes and/or skin – signs of hepatotoxicity – always use the lowest possible dose, which will allow you to achieve the desired Anadrol results. Abstain from alcohol and avoid any medications that endanger your liver function.
Anadrol in Women
Women should be careful with Anadrol, because a high risk of virilization comes along with its use in female athletes. All unpleasant symptoms of masculinization may hit a female Anadrol user with high intensity, so it is advised to choose another steroid, which is friendlier to women (e.g. Anavar).
ALWAYS run Anadrol PCT (Clomid or Nolvadex). It is a very powerful steroid, and you need to ensure your body with a sufficient support and recovery to avoid losing your Anadrol gains achieved during the cycle, as well as to avoid or reverse possible side effects, resulting from depressed testosterone production. The break between the use of Anadrol and the beginning of your PCT should not exceed 3 days, unless you stack it with any other steroids. If you, for example, do use testosterone in your cycle, run your PCT in two to three weeks after you.
If you buy Anadrol to stack it with other steroids during a bulking cycle, you need to give it a very careful consideration, since Anadrol alone can cause liver damage. Therefore, you should, first of all, not stack it with any orals (except for Andriol). For example, you can stack Anadrol with Sustanon and Deca Durabolin, providing protection with the use of an AI and cycle support supplement to achieve a great bulking result. Don’t forget about a proper PCT!
So, why do people use Anadrol in bodybuilding? Obviously, because it provides them with some substantial improvements. However, it is essential to realize that the steroid alone is incapable of doing all the work for you.
You will need to work, and to achieve highest Anadrol results, you need to give a good thinking to your:
- Complying with the dosing regimen
- Developing your stacks.
Based on these aspects, you may achieve completely different results. Average Anadrol gains amount to 4 to 10 kg in 1.5 months. Though, if you do everything correctly and adjust your routines in a proper way, you may gain even up to 15 kg within the same timeframe. However, mass gains are not single benefits that you can get from the use of Anadrol pills. Their proper use will help you enhance your stamina, strength and performance.
- Kicman AT (2008).“Pharmacology of anabolic steroids”. J. Pharmacol. 154 (3): 502–21.doi:10.1038/bjp.2008.165. PMC 2439524.PMID 18500378.
- “Oxymetholone Side Effects”. drugs.com.
- Elks (14 November 2014).The Dictionary of Drugs: Chemical Data: Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies. Springer. pp. 924–. ISBN 978-1-4757-2085-3.
- CORTESGALLEGOS, V., CASTANEDA, G., ALONSO, R., PEREZPASTEN, E., REYESLUGO, V., BARRON, C., … & VILLALPANDO, S. (1982, January). SPONTANEOUS AND OXYMETHOLONE-INDUCED GYNECOMASTIA. In JOURNAL OF ANDROLOGY (Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 33-33). C/O ALLEN PRESS, INC PO BOX 368, LAWRENCE, KS 66044: AMER SOC ANDROLOGY, INC.
- Maryanne Hochadel; Mosby (1 April 2015).Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions. Elsevier Health Sciences. pp. 1221–.ISBN 978-0-323-31103-8.